Hakutulokset

1. L

eri ammattien tulot? gallup

I do not live in Finlandia. But I get 6 000 dollars in every second week. I work in commercialindustry as a highlewel planner.
  2. L

Listataan kotikutsut! ! !

Kotikutsut? In America we have Tupperware. It is simply the best. You can forgot all those rest. Tupperware is sooo beautiful and feels in hands like soothy peace.
  3. L

How are you sisters

Love you Susie and Gaby, talk to you later with the private e-mail. :wave:
  4. L

How are you doing women

Hello Darlings, I have been soooo busy with my work and 4 children. Have not had time to hang around in this site. But love to see there is new folks, like mom, you wannabe in my list of best morherhoodfriend. My boss is a bitch. That's what I can tell you for sure. Keep in tought, have to...
  5. L

How are you doing women

Hello everyone! I see you are talking here. I have to try to find out with the dictionary what are you sayning. Not beeing successful so far. Have to try harder...
  6. L

How are you doing women

I'm new here. And come from USA. I have returnet into worklife while ago. I was housewife so long time, but I had to go back to work cause my husband quit his job and my family needed money to live. I have four wonderful children. On of them Parker is noisy, but what a hell, many kids are...

Yhteistyössä